Bob and Virgia West of Rainbow Art, Mountain Home, ID. have been so busy!
They have been very busy painting to keep their selection of paintings up for the shows they’ve entered.
Here is an Update on what they have been doing!
- This summer, they did sell at Zions Bank annual art festival.
- June they were in the Art and Roses art show in Boise
- July 4th at Carl Miller Park, Mountain Home,
- August at St. Alphonsus Hospital, where Virgia is “Artist of the Month“!
She now has 21 paintings hanging all during the month of August in the Wall of Art show at St. Alphonsus Hospital.
- In September, they will be at Air Force Appreciation Day 9/26 at Carl Miller Park, Mountain Home,
- In October at Hospice Visions in Twin Falls which is the 3rd annual Hospice Visions “Best of the Best” Art Show that is to have an opening reception and exclusive private showing Thursday, 10/12/2018, from 5-9:00PM at the brand new Hilton Garden Inn in Twin Falls. The exhibit will then be open to the public for the next two days.
Bob Sold: “Dinner Time” “Koi Kaucus”, “#119 Desert Oasis”, “Cannon Beach – North, Oregon Coast”, “Wingnuts,” and “Trigger Time”
Virgia Sold: “The Harem” and “Alice Lake, ID” and many giclee’ prints of her art.
Bob’s painting of #119, Desert Oasis has been enlarged to 6′ X 8′ and is hanging as a sign on the outdoor wall of Stoecker Jewelers along side of Virgia’s “The Prospector” and the advertising for them has been tremendous.
If you are in the area of any of their shows, please do stop in and meet/greet them.